Wednesday, October 1, 2008

GOD SPEAKS!

I mentioned in my last blog that I am waiting on God to reveal my calling...I was looking around on stuff christians like, and the latest blog really revealed what God was trying to say to me the whole time. Like the blog "trying to find a cause" I was so adamant about hearing a thundering voice call me from the crowd to do something great that I missed what God was trying to tell me the entire time. Had I not taken the time to hear God's voice through a blog, I might still be seeking after tomorrow instead of praising him in my now! I want to live my adventure in his will and not my imagination. Many times my imagination has blocked out what God is trying to say. I will put all trust in him and cling to that small voice that guides me daily. I am my beloved's, My Beloved is mine!

No comments: