Monday, October 27, 2008

The New "AMAZING"

So...I haven't blogged in quite some time. I have had a lot going on, but I prefer to call it "my new amazing". Everything keeping me so busy lately has all been answered prayers. Though my family has been thrown a curve ball recently, we stand on faith. Anyhow, how can you focus on the bad when there is so much good going on. I have had moments where I was like I will never be as happy as I am right now, but I can deff. say I am the happiest I have ever been. I am not stopping here though, I am going to even greater heights. I know that God has treasure stored for me, because Isaiah 45:3 says, "I will give you the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches in secret places, That you may know that I, the Lord, Who call you by your name, am the God of Israel."  

3 comments:

Matt said...

If I could trade my scratchy throat for a MacBook, today would be amazing

Matt said...

Kayla, make a stinkin new post!!!!!

Sue said...

Kayla,
I agree with Matt. It's time for a new post!!!!