Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Randomness


Let me start off by saying I have failed miserably at this whole blogging thing. I have had a very hectic, but amazing passed seven days. Lets start off by telling you something you already know. AMANDA AND MATT ARE PREGNANT AND I HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE TITLE "AUNT KAYLA"...AMAZING!!! Deep breath...I have finals tomorrow from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., but I am deff. looking forward to it because 1. I think I will make at least a B on one of them and an A on the rest and 2. the semester will be OVER!! Finally an actual break, maybe more blogging time. I still have not registered for classes next semester, so I may not get the classes I want...oh well. I am transferring after my summer semester next year and have no idea where to. I have to admit with all of the busyness, I am still STOKED that it is Christmas time. I love to get present, but most of all, I love to give presents!!! I love the Xmas lights, trees, hats, people standing at Walmart wanting your change, traffic, shoppers, music...I love it all. I cannot wait until Christmas morning when I can open all of my presents!!! I was thinking while I was studying for my exams for 9 hrs. earlier, I would love to do something amazing...like skydive, now! 
Then I found this picture when Amanda and I were obviously thinking of doing something amazing, but remembered we were broke so we had to act the amazing part.lol. I need sleep so I can be smart and on my game tomorrow, so that's it for now. PEACE. 

No comments: